Underwater World Pattaya
OverviewThe Underwater World is an aquarium located in South Pattaya. It offers tourists the chance to explore the marine life and experience it in more unique and personal ways like swimming with the sharks and rays and exploring the underwater coral reefs that have been formed over the years. It is also known for its 105-metre long tunnel with acrylic windows that showcases a variety of oceanic creatures as they whizz around, leaving the visitors in awe of natures magic. Underwater World also hosts innovative, educational programmes for students as well as general public
- The experience of a lifetimedive with sharks and rays
- Enjoy feeding Kois with a Milk Bottle at Koi pond
- Enjoy Educational Programs, face to face with Diversity of Aquatic Animals
- Happiness Fun is waiting for Kids, Families Nature Lovers
- Learn how you can help sustain the Marine life
Know More about this tourUnderwater World, one of the mostvisited tourist attractions of the resort city in Thailand is located in South Pattaya and showcases a rich marine life from around the region. It also offers other programs and activities that are recreational in nature and caters to the intellect of the tourists as well, through their educational events situated by the oceanic view, available to both the public and visitors.
It is a one of a kind experience that begins from the surface and takes the tourist underwater, to a land explored despite the contrary. The journey begins on the surface of the water, with shallow rock pools around, where the tourists assemble and prepare themselves for the fascinating ride that awaits them. Once descent has been initiated, the tourist is greeted with a host of colourful coral reefs that appear to be breathing life. There are some exquisite ocean animals like starfish, jellyfish, sting ray both huge and tiny to marvel at. It is also possible to actually touch some of them and capture oceandwellers that one may not have seen ever before. The experience of literally being inside an aquarium is priceless
After having been in the waters for a considerable amount of time, one approaches a 105metre long underwater tunnel an Underwater World exclusive that has acrylic windows, is filled with water and houses a variety of underwater predators and some spectacular shoals of fish that leave one in awe of all the beauty that usually remains hidden from our eyes, in the depths of the unexplored. This tunnel showcases almost 500 different species that inhabit the oceanic world and can hold upto 38 million litres of water. The ultimate marine life experience, this attraction is a great testimony of talent for both, nature as well as man.
Another thrill offered by the Underwater World is an opportunity to actually get a first hand experience of what it would be like to get underwater and dive with living beings like sharks and rays. To face the oceanbeast all by yourself can be a little challenging but fret not for you will be provided with a diving instructor for your safety, who will be right next to you as you swim and interact with sharks and rays. One can also swim and explore the Coral Reef Tank at their own leisurely pace.
Underwater World is not only a tourist destination, it is also an interactive, educational learning centre with programs specifically designed for students and general public. These programs can be experienced by anyone. They focus on increasing awareness regarding conservation and possible actions that the youth can take all of this whilst leaving them with a hint of wonder. These programs are dynamic, innovative and always being improvised upon in order to provide the best kind of education.
Once the show is over, which takes a little more than an hour, there is a mini cafe to wear off all the exhaustion from the tour. Delicious food priced at fairly reasonable prices, it is definitely worth a try. Afterwhich you can head back to the hotel.
Inclusions for Underwater World Pattaya
- Underwater World Pattaya Ticket
- Transfers in an airconditioned vehicle on Seat In Coach
Exclusions for Underwater World Pattaya
- Personal Expenditure
- Any Beverages or Meals
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
- Pick Up anytime from 1000 Hrs. Closed at 1800 Hrs.
- Pick up from the Centrally located Hotel in Pattaya and Drive to Underwater World Pattaya
- Enter the amazing aquarium where you can find amazing marine species around the area and the world
- Gaze at these mesmerizing creatures and learn about them by reading the placards and listening to our professional guides commentary
- Then dive with sharks and rays while your friends and family watch from inside the tunnel. optional
- Enjoy yourself with your family feeding Kois with a Milk Bottle at Koi pond
- Then join the Ocean Class which is a Learning Center for small adventures. You will definitely have a great time by taking these Educational Programs,face to face with Diversity of Aquatic Animals
- It takes approximately 2 Hours to explore the entire premises. After a day full of Fun, Thrill and Educational activities, It is time to say good bye to these beautiful eye catching fishes as they ever last in your camera and memories
Kindly produce your Prepaid Tour Confirmation Voucher to the Driver Guide
Kindly cooperate with the staff on tour for us to serve you better
Nationality of all travelers and Hotel details need to be informed at least 24 hours before departure
Minimum Two Pax required For booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days 72 hours of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.