Unesco Jewels- Pompeii And Its Ruins - NaplesWrite a Review
Discover the beauty of Naples and visit Pompeii, one of the world’s most fascinating archaeological sites, on a full-day excursion from Rome. Join us on tour to have a full immersion back to the Roman times visiting ancient buildings, bakeries and Temples and admiring priceless frescoes and mosaics.
- Ruins Of Pompeii
Know More about this tour
The first stop is Naples, one of the most enchanting cities in the Mediterranean famous worldwide for its rich history, art, culture and gastronomy, where you will take a short panoramic tour to discover its beauty from the comfort of your coach climbing up the Vomero hill. The town overlooks the bay of Naples which extends from the Sorrento peninsula to vulcanic area of Phlegrean fields, and the skyline is dominated by the majestic and still active volcano Vesuvius, offering an impressive sight perfect to take stunning pictures. Descending towards the port of Mergellina, and after a short walk along the pictoresque coast road, you will leave the city and travel south toward Mount Vesuvius, to reach the town of Ercolano where we will stop for lunch. The reastaurant is in a first class hotel in Herculaneum, situated in a marvelous environment and surrounded by wonderful gardens dating back to 1700.
Then head to Pompeii and skip the line to one of the most important archaeological sites in Europe and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Through the remains and ruins of this ancient city you will learn how the eruption of Mount Vesuvius in 79 AD destroyed the city, killing its inhabitants and burying it under tons of ash. The site was lost for about 1,500 years until its initial rediscovery and the objects beneath the city have been well-preserved for centuries. So you can walk along the ancient streets for a glimpse into the lives of the Romans, discovering ancient houses, bakeries and shops and imagine the everyday life in the Roman times.
At the end of the visit we will return to the coach for our trip back to Rome.
Inclusions for Unesco Jewels- Pompeii And Its Ruins
- Professional Guide
- Entrance Tickets To Pompeii (Skip The Line)
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 1 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 1 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.