Unesco Sites And Ouarzazate Full Day Tour From Marrakech - Marrakesh
OverviewThis trip is a visit to Deserts Gate.It is around 8 hours long both ways.Departure time is 7AM and back at 7 PMYou see scenery Kasbahs.Pass the magical High Atlas Mountains.Enjoy a full day in exotic places.
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
Know More about this tour
Morocco trip travel invits you to enjoy Ouarzazate Excursion enjoy a fabulous journey from Marrakech to Ouarzazate where you will have a breath taking view of the valleys and desert landscapes celebrated in films like Gladiator and Lawrence of Arabia!
Travel through ouarzazate via Tizi n'Tichka (2260m), the highest pass in North Africa. Discover a remarkable area characterized by the magnificence and beauty of its varied landscapes. We will stop for a visit to the famous (Kasbah) fortified city of Ait-Ben-Haddou. Classified as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, it has been the setting for many films.
We will also enjoy a visit to the city of Ouarzazate, whose name is the Berber word "no noise." Visit Taourirt and Tiffoultoute which were the former residences of Glaoui (Old Pasha of Marrakech). Then, lunch in a local restaurant before we return to Marrakech.
Inclusions for Unesco Sites And Ouarzazate Full Day Tour From Marrakech
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Private tour
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Unesco Sites And Ouarzazate Full Day Tour From Marrakech
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 7 days private tour from Marrakech (Roam Morocco Package)
- Private Desert Excursion 2 nights 3 days for 2 people to Merzouga erg chabi wit 2 nights accommodation
- 4-Day Authentic Desert Tour From Marrakesh
- 4-Day Desert Tour From Marrakesh
- A cultural mule riding day trip in the Atlas Mountains !
- 3 days private desert tour from Marrakech to Merzouga Sahara camp and Chefchaouen
- Full-Day Private Guided Tour of Marrakech Highlights
- 2-Hour Agafay Desert Quad Biking in Marrakech