UNESCO World Heritage Tour Of Pamukkale & Hierapolis - Kusadasi
OverviewThe UNESCO World Heritage Tour of Pamukkale & Hierapolis is in a perfect harmony of ancient cities and natural beauties. A lovely day with a visit to the Phrygian site.
Know More about this tour
The UNESCO World Heritage Tour of Pamukkale & Hierapolis will provide you with the experience of UNESCO World Heritage Site of Pamukkale Travertines and Hierapolis ancient city in a day trip.
After your breakfast early in the morning ,you will meet with your guide for a 3-hour drive to Pamukkale.
Prepare to be dazzled by the fantastic UNESCO World Heritage Site at Pamukkale, where geo-thermally heated water cascades down immense slopes, leaving a residue of calcium carbonate that hardens into travertine.
Visitors can walk through the terraces pools with broad stretches of bright white and golden mineral deposits. Spend free time soaking and relaxing into the pools and dont forget to pack your swimsuit (entrance fee at your own expense). As you enjoy a nice bath stare up at the Greco-Roman columns which surround the pools.
Lunch is recommended in a local restaurant at Pamukkale .
After lunch, we will continue to Hierapolisa therapeutic bath center founded in 190 BC by Eumenes II, King of Pergamum.
The necropolis here is the most significant ancient cemetery in Anatolia, with approximately 1,200 graves, and the theatre is a 2nd-century AD building in Roman style. Its many relief scenes depict the Emperor Septimus Severus and the life of Dionysus.
Finally, stop at St Philippe Martyrion (Basilica of St Philippe) and hear about this historical Christian house of worship.
Afterwards, hop back on your van and return to Kusadasi where your tour ends.
Inclusions for UNESCO World Heritage Tour Of Pamukkale & Hierapolis
- Private licenced guide
- Transportation in luxurious vehicles
- Round trip transfer
- Bottle of Water per person
Exclusions for UNESCO World Heritage Tour Of Pamukkale & Hierapolis
- Entrance Fees
- Personal Expenses
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Optional Tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Tour takes at least 3 hours drive from Kusadasi to Pamukkale each way.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.