Unescorted Stonehenge Tour From London
OverviewVisit one of the most ancient and mystical sites in British history. Stonehenge has been standing for around 5,000 years and visiting is an almost spiritual experience. This incredible extended visit to Stonehenge means there is plenty of time to learn and theories about the history of this beautiful structure.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Instant Confirmation
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourDeparting from Central London (unescorted) in the morning or in the afternoon, go directly to Stonehenge for an extended visit. Audio guides are available in different languages.
Stonehenge, wander around this mystical world heritage site and be captivated by the unique and ancient stone structure. Situated on Salisbury Plain, rocks as heavy as 40 tonnes stand alone since their mysterious placement there 5,000 years ago.
Many theories surround Stonehenge; from the belief it is an astronomical rock or a religious temple to even a Bronze Age burial ground. Decide for yourself as you learn about the fascinating history behind this glorious monument. After Stonehenge board your coach for the return journey to London.
Inclusions for Unescorted Stonehenge Tour From London
- Extended visit and entry to Stonehenge
- Audio guide included at Stonehenge in multiple languages
- Return transportation
- Luxury air-conditioned vehicle
Exclusions for Unescorted Stonehenge Tour From London
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A moderate amount of walking is involved
During peak periods, additional vehicles without Wi-Fi may be used
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Warner Bros Studio Tour London with transportation and Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Thriller Live
- Wicked at the Apollo Victoria Theatre & Dinner at Jamie's Italian - Victoria
- The King and I
- Historic Royal Walking Pub Tour in London
- City of London Walking Tour
- London in a Day Walking Tour
- Essential London Walking Tour