Unique Bangkok Tuk-Tuk Tour
OverviewExperience an exhilarating open-air ride through bustling Bangkok by the unique Thai three-wheeled motorcycle called the “Tuk-Tuk”. It is one of the most vital transportation vehicles in Thailand. Named for the sound made by their small-capacity, two-cycle engines, Tuk-Tuk are often found in tourist areas, around markets, or school, or a single person riding it full of boxes and bags being taken home from the market.
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourStart your tuk-tuk tour of Bangkok with pickup from your hotel in the morning. Set out for city sights with a unique itinerary. Greet your private guide and hop aboardone of the most vital types of transportation vehicles used in Thailand, named for the sound made by itssmall-capacity, two-cycle engine.
Motor around town toexplore some of thehighlights, such as the chalk-white Phra Sumeru Fortress, built on the banks of the Chao Phraya River. Stop by Wat Ratchanadda, famous for its Loha Prasat (MetalCastle), and see the Bangkok City Pillar Shrine (Shrine of the City God). Wind through Ban Baat village, Chinatown, and thePak Khlong TalatFlower Market.
Local snacks will be provided alongthe way, andyour 5-hour tour ends with transport back toyour hotel.
Inclusions for Unique Bangkok Tuk-Tuk Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by privatetuk-tuk
- Local guide
Exclusions for Unique Bangkok Tuk-Tuk Tour
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
All sales related to this product are final and non-refundable. In case you wish to cancel the reservation you will be charged 100% cancellation fees.
You Might Also Like
- Private Day Trip to Ayutthaya from Bangkok
- Private Tour: Highlights and Hidden Gems of Bangkok
- Half-Day Bangkok Highlights by Tuk Tuk
- Bangkok Dinner Cruise on the Chao Phraya River
- Bangkok International Airport Private Transfer to Hotels in Rayong
- Bangkok to Koh Samui Including VIP Coach and High Speed Catamaran