Unique Friday Night Inside The Vatican Museums With Dinner And Sistine Chapel - Rome
OverviewEnd your day in Rome at the Vatican Museums with an amazing tour at night and an exclusive dinner in a beguiling location
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- Excellent value for money
- Dinner included
- Led by a local guide
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tourSee one of the holiest sites in Christendom on a guided walking tour of the Vatican Museums on Friday night with less crowd and more time to enjoy your visit.
The tour starts with a delicious served dinner at the exclusive restaurant Le Carrozze: be one among the few to enjoy a fancy meal overlooking St. Peter's Dome, from inside the Vatican City! After this once-in a-lifetime experience, you will be led into the Vatican Museums, considered one of the most important places in the history of human civilization. Get to know the important collections of artthe various popes have acquired throughout the centuries.
Look out for renowned sculptures and art. Feel the weight of history and get a sense of the sacred as you spy paintings by Raphael, Giotto, Leonardo da Vinci, Caravaggio and Michelangelo, including his masterwork: the Sistine Chapel.
Thanks to our special agreement as Tour Operator Partners of the Vatican Museums you will skip all lines, saving long waits that usually form outside one of the worlds most popular attractions.
Inclusions for Unique Friday Night Inside The Vatican Museums With Dinner And Sistine Chapel
- Skip-the-line access to the Museums
- Three-course served dinner inside the Vatican City's restaurant Le Carrozze
- Water and a glass of wine
- Entrance tickets
- Local guide
Exclusions for Unique Friday Night Inside The Vatican Museums With Dinner And Sistine Chapel
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This tour visits religious sites, and there is a dress code to be observed. Visitors must be dressed appropriately: no sleeveless blouses, no miniskirts, no shorts, and no hats are allowed.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Rome Fiumicino Airport
- 3-Day Italy Trip: Naples, Pompeii and Amalfi
- Small-Group Cooking Lesson in Roman Countryside
- Civitavecchia Private Transfer: Civitavecchia Cruise Port to Rome Fiumicino Airport
- Florence Day Trip from Rome by High-Speed Train
- Civitavecchia Private Transfer: Rome Fiumicino Airport to Civitavecchia Cruise Port
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Rome Ciampino Airport
- Vespa 125cc Rental Rome