Unique Krka Waterfalls Tour From Split With 5 Wines To Taste
OverviewKrka waterfalls are the most visited national park in Croatia, for a reason. Well take you to one of the most impressive locations in Dalmatia. It is truly a natures masterpiece. Our first stop will be for a short break and a great photo opportunity with a panoramic view of the beautiful city of Primoten. Tour continues to ibenik, the oldest town known to be founded by Croats. We will share some interesting facts about ibenik and you will see it for yourself why ibenik is one of the most charming cities of the Adriatic coast. Arrival to park Krka is expected around 12.00 PM where you will have 3 hours of free time. After the park we will taste five authentic, high quality wines that will give you the unique taste of Croatia. In this family owned winery you will try some of the best wines from this region. As this is a small group tour the maximum number of people is 14. This way we make sure that our guides give you all of their attention and care.
Know More about this tour
Our full day tour of Krka National Park with wine tasting starts in our city office at 8 a.m.. We will take an hour drive in a minivan till first stop Primosten to stretch our legs and take some beautiful pictures. We'll have another 30 min till Sibenik where you'll have one hour of free time. At about 11:30 a.m. we will arrive in the park.after we get our tickets we'lll show you where to go and what to do in the park. As a cherry on a top for this magnificent day we'll head to smalllocal winery to taste some of the delicious wines from Skradin region..After couple bottles of wine we'll take highway back to Split with short stop over Trogir for panorama view. Arrival in Split around 6p.m.
departure from Croatia Dream office
panorama stop of Primoten (15 min)
visit of ibenik (one hour)
arrival to NP Krka
Wine tasting in local winery
panorama view of Trogir
arrival in Split
Inclusions for Unique Krka Waterfalls Tour From Split With 5 Wines To Taste
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Wine tasting
- Hotel pickup
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Unique Krka Waterfalls Tour From Split With 5 Wines To Taste
- Entrance fees for the park are not included in the price. Additional fee of 145 HRK or 19 Euro will be charged on the day of the tour. No surcharge for children under 7.
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Dress code is smart casual
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.