Unique Lights Show At Swarovski Crystal Worlds - Innsbruck
OverviewVisit Swarovski Crystal Worlds (Swarovski Kristallwelten), and enter a world of fantasy that has delivered moments of wonder to more than 14 million visitors. As you learn about this world-famous crystal, you have the chance to experience a mix of art and culture, entertainment, and shopping, with various attractions for all ages. Round-trip transport from Innsbruck by shuttle is included with this admission ticket.From January18 to February 17, 2019 the seven-hectare garden of Swarovski Kristallwelten (Swarovski Crystal Worlds) will be transformed into a mystical world of light and sound, every day from 17:00 onwards.
Know More about this tour
From Innsbruck Main Station, hop on the Swarovski Crystal Worlds shuttle bus to begin your crystal experience. Discover the Crystal Cloud, one of the top features, consisting of some 800,000 hand-mounted crystalstruly a sight to behold. See the Chambers of Wonder, and explore the magic of crystal in a dimension that has never before been seen.Visit the garden of the Giantand see the newFestival of Light.
It consists of four unique installations that light up after sunset, together with a perfectly coordinated sound concept. This spectacle presents visitors with a world of contrasts, where light meets shadow, silence meets sound, and nature meets technology.
If you'd like to grab a bite to eat, visit the cafe and restaurant located by the gardens, which offer views of the surrounding landscape (own expense). When you're ready to leave, take the shuttle back to Innsbruck.
Inclusions for Unique Lights Show At Swarovski Crystal Worlds
- Entrance fees
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Unique Lights Show At Swarovski Crystal Worlds
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Innsbruck Airport - Private Transfer
- Skip the Line: Hard Rock Cafe Innsbruck Including Meal - Gold
- Skip the Line: Hard Rock Cafe Innsbruck Including Meal - Diamond
- Visit Innsbruck - capital city of tyrol
- Private Airport Round-Trip Transfer: Innsbruck Airport to Innsbruck Hotel And Return Trip
- 4G Pocket Wifi in Innsbruck: Mobile Hotspot for 3 Days or More
- Innsbruck's Downtown Tour