Unusual Prague 6 Hours Private Tour To Spots Known And UnknownWrite a Review
From USD 330.86
OverviewThere is far more to Prague, though , than the Royal Route.Come and explore it with me, whether you are in Prague for the first time or the fifts. Be sure to wear good walking shoes and charge your camera or phone before walking out the door.I will guarantee you will find something picture-worthy along the way.
NÃ¡plavka, our first stop, is PragueÂ´s most popular promenadeÂ - Â you can walk ride your bike, feed the swans, chat with friends, visit a sauna or gallery on the water, have a coffee or a drink, or just sit and observe the ever-changing colours of the sky over the river. From spring to autumn, various events take place here - concerts, food festivals and dance evenings,as well as the regular Saturday farmerÂ´s market,one of the most popular in Prague.
Fans of modern architecture will be impressed by theÂ KovaÅovic Villa, which is a masterpiece ofÂ Czech Cubism, a world rarity.Â
- Ideal choice for families
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Fully narrated tour
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourThis tour is provided by a private car or minivan.It takes 6 hours. I and the professional driver will pick you up in a lobby of the hotel at 9am. Our first stop will be Naplavka, Prague´s most popular promenade. We will also notice the Kovařovic Villa and its gardens, which is typical example of the Czech Cubism. Cubism, as the architecture style, is a world rarity of the Czech Republic.
Our next step will be a Vysehrad castle. This mysterious, magical place, still closely associated with legends, was built as a fortress in the 10th century.Later,an independent chapter was established here, and it was temporarily the seat of the Přemyslid noble family. Vyšehrad is a cultural and spiritual centre, with the dominant Basilica of St.Peter and Paul and stunning views of Prague.The surrouding gardens invite visitors to sit and relax or go for a stroll If you are interested, we can also visit the Empire-style Brick Gate as a part of the Vyšehrad citadel fortification,as well as the entranceto the underground casemates where are hidden some of the original sculptures from the Charles Bridge.
Vyšehrad Cemetery is the burial place of some of the most important Czech cultural and scientific figures and has many interesting gravestones and tombs sculptures. It is dominated by Slavín,the joint final resting place for many of these personalities. You will also find here individual gravesof such luminaries as composers Antonín Dvořák,Bedřich Smetana,and writer Karel Čapek.
Rotunda of St.Martin is Romanesque,one of the very oldest buldings in Prague,built in the last third of the 11th century.
Church of the Assumption and St.Charlemagne at Karlov founded in the 14th century by Emperor Charles IV.,and its Augustinian monastery have undergone many transformations throughout their history.
St. Apollinaire Provincial Maternity Hospital was built in English style using red fired bricks and continues to serve as a maternity hospital today.The first childbirth was recorded here in 1875.
Emmaus Monastery Na Slovanech founded in 1347 also by Emperor Charles IV., became a centre of Slavic education, art, and literature. Of special note are its unique Gothic murals. The church´s elegant towers are a modern addition - the US Air Force destroyed the original neo-Gothic towers in 1945 during the bombing of Prague, when in stormy weather pilots made a navigator error and mistook Prague for Dresden.
Dancing House or Fred and Ginger, was designed by the Croatian-Czech architect Vlado Milunić in cooperation with Canadian-American architect Frank Gehry on a vacant riverfront plot. The building was designed in 1992 and completed in 1996.
Inclusions for Unusual Prague 6 Hours Private Tour To Spots Known And Unknown
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Unusual Prague 6 Hours Private Tour To Spots Known And Unknown
- Entrance fees are not included in the price
- Lunch is not included in the price
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.