Up To The Prague Castle Tour On SegwayWrite a Review
OverviewEnjoy an amazing sightseeing ride on Segway in Prague. It is fun, fast and informative. Discover Prague's most famous sights and also explore some hidden places. Our experienced and friendly guides will show you around the city, tell you historical facts and stories and recommend you places to visit in Prague.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tour
Your 2.5-hour Segway tour starts with a long but effortless climb to Prague’s Strahov district. In addition to taking in the sights, you’ll learn a bit about the ancient Czech brewing industry.
At the very top of the hill you’ll pass the largest stadium in the world, and then descend to the Strahov Monastic Brewery. Monks have brewed beer at this site since 1142.
Taste this special beer and then head through the parks of Prague’s district 6 to the Břevnov Monastery, where you can taste another local beer, produced by the oldest brewery in Bohemia (founded in 993).
Ride your Segway down to the Smíchov Valley, through the picturesque Sacre Coeur Park, and then through the Angelic district before heading back.
Be sure to make the most of your time with the guide. Ask your guide for advice about what else to see in Prague, where to shop and what to do in the evening.
Inclusions for Up To The Prague Castle Tour On Segway
- Professional guide
- Original Segway personal transporter
- Raincoat (optional)
- Free drink
- Practice run before the tour
- Small-group tour
- Entrance to the breweries
- Taste experience
Exclusions for Up To The Prague Castle Tour On Segway
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for child aged 8 and under
Not recommended for pregnant women
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.