Upper Pigeon Smoky Mountain River Rafting - Gatlinburg
OverviewRaft the Upper Pigeon River in Tennessee on this exciting2-hour guided trip through the beautiful Smoky Mountains. A perfect trip for groups, families, and couples with no experience or wanting to add to their white water rafting stories! Expect to get soaking wet and have lots of fun! Our guides pride themselves on our safety training and record as well as their ability to entertain you with our stories and humor while navigating you throughclass III and class IV rapids.Experience what rafting is about with themost popular white water river on the east coast, with the Great Smoky Mountains as our backdrop.
Know More about this tourRaft through notable class III rapids known as:Power House,Too Late,Vegematic,Razor BladeandAfter Shave, to name a few of the12 rapidson the river. The class IV rapids are known as:Lost Guide,Double Reactionary, andAccelerator. You will be excited through the rapids and have a chance to relax and swim if you wish in some of the flat water. You will be guaranteed to be excited and make memories.
Rafting on the UPPER SECTION OF THE PIGEON RIVER is an exciting 2-hour whitewater rafting trip with continuous class III-IV rapids. This fully guided trip is perfect for groups with beginners or intermediate paddlers. Expect to be soaking wet and excited in the big rapids while our experienced guides share with you an unforgettable memory for you all. There are chances to cool off in the summer sun and float beside the boat in the calm stretches of the river. Minimum age is 8 years old or 70 lbs. Suitable for beginners and non-swimmers.
Inclusions for Upper Pigeon Smoky Mountain River Rafting
Personal floatation device
Transportation to launch area from our outpost
Exclusions for Upper Pigeon Smoky Mountain River Rafting
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code: MUST WEAR SHOES SECURE ON YOUR FEET
NO BARE FEET OR FLIP FLOPS ALLOWED
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.