Your buffet lunch is accompanied by a complimentary glass of wine as you leave Perth behind and head upstream for an afternoon on the Swan River. Relax in comfort as you cruise past the Burswood Entertainment Complex, the new East Perth re-development and Western Australia's renowned Belmont Park and Ascot racecourses.
On your return cruise home you'll enjoy afternoon tea, full bar facilities and live entertainment.
Note: Effective from April 4 to May 16, 2018, due to the construction of the new stadium there will be a change to your itinerary. You will cruise from Barrack Street Jetty upstream to where the new stadium footbridge is being constructed and you can enjoy a great view of the new Perth Stadium and the Crown complex. You will then cruise back down stream into Elizabeth Quay and onwards to experience the Canning River for a completely different view of the Swan with Captains commentary along the way.
*Dishes may vary depending on seasonal availability
- Grilled Fish Fillets in a Lime Hollandaise Sauce
- Lamb Curry served with Pilaf Rice
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- BBQ Chicken pieces served on a bed of lettuce
- Australian King Prawn Platter served with cocktail sauce
- Continental Meat Platter served with assorted chutneys and mustards
- Tomato, onion and cucumber salad
- Mixed green salad
- Selection of three gourmet salads
- Assorted selection of breads
- Fresh Fruit Platter
- Continental Cake assortment