Urban Spirit Art Crawl - Miami
OverviewArt + drinks = a great combination, right? That's why you’ll love heading out on a Miami tour of the city’s iconic Wynwood neighborhood, starring fabulous, famous street art. You’ll go off the tourist track to see some of the more hidden murals by world-renowned contemporary artists such as Retna, Chor Boogie, and Trek 6. Along the way, you’ll stop at local venues where expert mixologists are shaking up a specialty cocktail just for you.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free drinks included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tour
Ready to get cultured? Your Miami tour will take you to some of the citys best spots for street art and design. Youll begin your tour with a visit to the famous Wynwood Walls and Wynwood Doors, featuring some of Miamis most iconic street art.
From there, were heading off-the-beaten-path to the Wynwood neighborhood, where you can view iconic murals, mosaics and graffiti art. Your Miami city tour will then proceed along 2nd Avenue, stopping at galleries featuring fine art, pop art, and contemporary art from notable artists.
Next, youll take a break at a trendy brewery to test out a beer made in-house (or alternatively a non-alcoholic beverage). While youre enjoying your drink, your guide will talk you through the history of beer in Miami, youll learn about the beer-making process, and well discuss current local beer culture in Miami.
After the brewery, well take you past a local coffee shop that roasts their own coffee, as well as a great neighborhood marketplace (Fridays through Sundays only). Well also stop for one of the most popular spots in the area for a tasty snack.
More murals, more street art and more people-watching come next as you pass by trendy local shops and head toward the final stop of the day. Enjoy another beer (or non-alcoholic beverage) in one of the best atmospheres in Miami.
We'll bid farewell from there, but if you need any hot Miami suggestions for the rest of your stay, just ask.
Inclusions for Urban Spirit Art Crawl
- Local English-speaking guide
- 2 beers (or non-alcoholic beverages of your choice),
- A snack,
- Access to galleries and murals.
Exclusions for Urban Spirit Art Crawl
- Additional food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Maximum 12 people per group
Well be doing a lot of walking, so dress casual for warm to hot Caribbean weather and wear comfortable shoes.
Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the rate listed above. Please select child above when booking. Children below the age of 6 are free of charge.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.