US Space And Rocket Center Admission - Chattanooga
OverviewAspire to be an astronaut with this ticket to the U.S. Space & Rocket Center. Learn about the development and evolution of the Space Shuttle program and International Space Station, as well as NASA's latest missions. From incredible artifacts of the nation's space program, to hands-on interactive exhibits and space travel simulators, discover the enduring dream of life in space. Choose a separate option at checkout to include an IMAX experience with your admission.
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Family friendly
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tour
Located in Huntsville, Alabama, the U.S Space & Rocket Center is recognized as one of the most comprehensive U.S. manned space flight hardware museums and is also the largest spaceflight museum in the world. Its large rocket and space hardware collection contains more than 1,500 items and is valued in the tens of millions of dollars. From Americas first satellite, Explorer I, to next generation space vehicles like Sierra NevadasDream Chaser, the museum showcases the past, present and future of human spaceflight.
With dozens of exhibits, this amazing museum has something for everyone such as the National Historic Landmark Saturn V Moon Rocket, Pathfinder the worlds only full-stack space shuttle display, Apollo 16 Command Module, Skylab Orbital Workshop, and an Apollo 12 Moon Rock, so step back in time and see how space travel really was.Come and see how astronauts reached for the stars and explored space.
Inclusions for US Space And Rocket Center Admission
- Entranceinto the Space and Rocket Center
Exclusions for US Space And Rocket Center Admission
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Bring your voucher to the ticket desk inside for entry into the museum.
90-minutes from Chattanooga Tennessee
Free wheelchair or stroller checkout
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.