Usaquen, Parque 93 And Zona Rosa Bike Tour - Bogota
OverviewEnjoy a 3 hour bike ride around three of the most beautiful neighborhoods in the modern area of Bogotá: Usaquén, Parque 93 and Zona Rosa. Start the tour at the colonial neighborhood of Usaquén where you'll have Colombian coffee tasting, then ride along Bogota's exclusive bike lanes to Parque 93, a beautiful park surrounded by restaurants and bars, and then head to Zona Rosa, the best shopping and party district in Bogotá, where you'll enjoy a refreshing drink at Zona T before heading back to the starting point in Usaquén.
Know More about this tour
Your local guide will be waiting for you at 10:30am at the meeting point Amor Perfecto Usaquén (Calle 119B #5-37). Usaquén is a charming neighborhood that still keeps its colonial style and has some of the best restaurants in town. Start the tour with a coffee tasting at Amor Perfecto, a coffee shop where youll learn about the coffee preparation and will have the chance to try three different Colombian coffees from different regions. If youre not a coffee lover dont worry, we have other drink options available for you. After the coffee tasting youll visit Usaquéns main square and learn about this neighborhoods history and appreciate its colonial architecture.
Continue the tour riding through Bogotás bike lanes towards Parque de la 93, a beautiful park in a modern business district, surrounded by restaurants and bars, getting to see one of the most exclusive neighborhoods in the north part of Bogotá. Next your local guide will lead you to Zona Rosa, the best shopping and party district, where youll enjoy a refreshing cold drink at a pub in Zona T, a pedestrian walk that has the best pubs and bars in town. After this youll head back to the starting point in Usaquén neighborhood.
Enjoy a ride through Bogotás exclusive bike lanes visiting Usaquén, Parque de la 93 and Zona Rosa, three of the best neighborhoods in the modern part of Bogotá.
Inclusions for Usaquen, Parque 93 And Zona Rosa Bike Tour
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Bike tour
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Usaquen, Parque 93 And Zona Rosa Bike Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Bogot Beer Company's Brewery Tour
- Full-Day Tour to Villa de Leyva Inclucing Muisca Observatory
- Private Day Trip to Traditional Towns Around Bogot
- Private Tour: Botanical Garden Jos Celestino Mutis of Bogot
- Private Sightseeing Tour in Bogot
- Private Art Tour of Bogot
- Private Architecture Tour in Bogot
- Private Shopping Tour in Bogot