Ushuaia Night Adventure: Snowshoeing, Snowmobiling And Sled RideWrite a Review
OverviewAppreciate the beauty of a Patagonian winter on a night tour with three activities snowshoeing, snowmobiling and sledding each led by an experienced guide. Slip on snowshoes and walk across a frozen pond, drive a snowmobile through the forest and let sled dogs pull you across the snowy woods. This 4-hour outdoor adventure, including round-trip hotel transport from Ushuaia, ends with a barbecue dinner at a charming restaurant where you can warm up and share the excitement with newfound friends.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free drinks included
Know More about this tour
Inclusions for Ushuaia Night Adventure: Snowshoeing, Snowmobiling And Sled Ride
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by minivan
- Professional guide
- All necessary equipment
Exclusions for Ushuaia Night Adventure: Snowshoeing, Snowmobiling And Sled Ride
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Minimum age to ride a snowmobile is 18 years
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
It is recommended that you wear sunscreen and warm clothes
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Sea Kayak At Gable Island (Full Day)
- Sea Lions Island And Beagle Channel Navigation (July - Dec)
- Beagle Channel Yacht Sailing
- National Park (July - Dec)
- Gable Island And Penguin Colony ( With Or Without Canoeing )
- Sea Kayak At Beagle Channel
- National Park With Train End Of The World ( July To Dec )
- Tierra Del Fuego National Park Half-Day Tour With Optional End Of The World Train Ride
- Full-Day Tour To Lake Fagnano And Lake Escondido
- Ushuaia Airport Departure Transfer