OverviewThere is a reason why the USS Arizona Memorial is the number one visited attraction in Hawaii. Millions of visitors from all over the world come to this majestic setting to see for themselves where WWII began for the United States on December 7th, 1941. This incredible deluxe tour guides you through the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and the USS Arizona Memorial with the help of the provided smart phone. It's like having your own personal tour guide throughout the Visitor Center and on the memorial itself.
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Fully narrated tour
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Know More about this tour
The National Park Service's new USS Arizona Memorial Deluxe Tour
Retail Value- $25.00
You Pay-$12.50, saves $12.50 on each tour.
Millions of visitors from all over the world come to Pearl Harbor to see for themselves where World War II began for the United States on December 7th 1941.
Since there are no escort tours available at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, we encourage visitors to take the USS Arizona Memorial Deluxe Tour. This incredible package includes the use of smart phone/headsets upon check in. First let Jamie Lee Curtis, guide you through the Visitor Center’s two world class museums, with narration aboard the Memorial and throughout the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center. Hear firsthand from actual USS Arizona and Pearl Harbor Survivors as they retell their stories and retrace the events of Dec 7, 1941.
Only this Deluxe Tours allows visitors exclusive access, via the smart phone, to the National Park Service’s WWII archives and videos on the attack at Pearl Harbor.
In addition, this package includes admission to the new Pearl Harbor Virtual Reality Center, which includes 3 incredible VR Tours:
1-Walk the Deck of the USS Arizona Before The Attack
Imagine being able to walk the deck of the Battleship USS Arizona on Dec. 6, 1941, a day before it was sunk by an armor piecing bomb. This incredible, historically accurate virtual reality experience transports you onto the main deck of the USS Arizona. You can even visit the crow’s nest at the very top of the USS Arizona, with 360 degree perspective enabling you to view the entire Battleship. Meet some of the sailors that were part of her final crew, and tour one of the most powerful battleships of that era.
2-Witness the Japanese Attack on Battleship Row
Offered in four segments, this unique virtual reality experience brings to life the attack sequence on Pearl Harbor’s Battleship Row on Dec. 7, 1941. You will be able to see firsthand Battleship Row in detail, witness history and learn about the Japanese bombing that sank some of the most powerful battleships in the U.S. fleet.
3-Experience the USS Arizona Memorial
This experience is perfect for visitors who wanted to spend more time on the Memorial or were unable to visit. Take your own private virtual tour at your own pace and visit each solemn room at the Memorial, including areas off limits to the public. Viewable at 360 degrees, this virtual journey offers a very realistic visit to the Memorial. You can even visit the roof top of the Memorial and view historic Pearl Harbor Bay. This VR Tour is so detailed that the viewer can read each of the 1,177 names listed on the shrine wall and of those sailors who later decided to be interned with their fellow shipmates.
Inclusions for USS Arizona Memorial Deluxe Tour
- Smart phone upon check-in for narration at each tour stop
- Digital access to the National Park Service Pearl Harbor archives
- Access to the new Pearl Harbor Virtual Reality Center
Exclusions for USS Arizona Memorial Deluxe Tour
- Movie/boat tickets. For these tickets visit recreation.gov, type in "Pearl Harbor Historic Sites" in the search bar and chose option one, just $1.50 each.
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Minimum age is 3 years
The center is on 17 acres and provides easy walking from the courtyard to the museums, to the theater and back to the courtyard area
Don't forget to visit the USS Arizona Memorial Museum store
Parking is free
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.