USS Liberty Shipwreck Scuba Diving Tour In Bali
OverviewThis tour is designed for both certified and non-certified divers to get a feel for scuba diving. The program is conducted at the world famous USS Liberty shipwreck where underwater photographers and videographers love to get their pictures. This tour is accessible for all skill levels and travelers do not need to be certified to participate.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All entrance fees included
- All necessary equipment included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourUSS Liberty wreck diving in Tulamben will be one of the best experiences you'll have while staying in Bali. Visibility is good year-round with over 82 feet (25 meters) at its best. Because this is shore diving, divers will only need to walk straight to the sea to dive. Photographers and videographers love this site a lot because there are many opportunities to get a great undersea shot.
Guides are selected from those who have experienced Tulamben hundreds of time to ensure your fun and safety needs are fully met. Each guide will only supervise two divers for each dive, creating a more intimate and safer experience. Hotel pick-up and drop-off can be selected from hotels in Sanur, Seminyak, Kuta, Legian, Nusa Dua, and Jimbaran.
Inclusions for USS Liberty Shipwreck Scuba Diving Tour In Bali
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Driver and guide fees
- Experienced Dive Guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Morning tea
- 2x dive at the USS Liberty wreck site
- Use of all diving equipment rental (BCD, regulator, booties, fin, mask, snorkel, wetsuit)
- 1 tank per dive
Exclusions for USS Liberty Shipwreck Scuba Diving Tour In Bali
- DAN insurance upgrade (insurance specifically designed for divers; optional)
- Dive Computer (can be rented)
- Go Pro Underwater Video & Stills Camera (can be rented)
- Towel, sunscreen, hat
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
It is recommended to bring a towel and a change of clothes
Optional DAN and Divemaster insurance (insurance specifically designed for divers) is available for purchase through the tour operator
Diving within 18 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or change the dive spot to other dive site without any surcharge.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Red Dot Design Museum Admission Ticket
- Privat Airport Transfer Sri lanka From Bandaranayake International Airport
- Sombai Infused Cambodian Liqueur: Workshop Visit and Liqueur Tasting
- Selvatura Park: Hummingbird Garden and Insect Museum Tour
- Private One-Way Transfer: Hurghada Airport to Hurghada Hotels
- The Battle of Santo Domingo 4D Movie Experience