USS Midway Museum - San Diego
OverviewExperience life at sea without leaving port by visiting the USS Midway Museum, San Diego's newest visitor attraction. A visit to this historic naval aircraft carrier museum is an essential experience for people of all ages.
- Editor's Pick
- Family friendly
- Instant Confirmation
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
Know More about this tourThe USS Midway was the US Navy's longest serving carrier of the 20th century (1945-1992), and the largest ship in the world for a decade, housing 4,500 crew! Now you can walk in the footsteps of 225,000 sailors on a self-guided audio tour narrated by former Midway sailors and officers.
More than 65 locations, from the engine room to the bridge, and 25 restored historic aircraft are on display. The USS Midway also contains interactive exhibits and climb-aboard aircraft for all ages. Don't miss the flight simulators, gift shop and cafe.
Experience what it was like to be part of a "city at sea", explore galleys, officer's country, sleeping quarters and the engine room of the first Navy ship too large for the Panama Canal! You will be amazed by the 4-acre flight deck and the 360-degree panoramic view of downtown San Diego.
Located in Navy Town USA, a visit to the Midway is uniquely San Diego!
Inclusions for USS Midway Museum
- Admission ticket
- Audio Tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for USS Midway Museum
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Parking is available at the USS Midway for a minimal charge
Complimentary, loaner wheelchairs are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Elevator access from Navy Pier onto the ship, from the hangar deck down to the second deck and up to the flight deck
Approximately 60 percent of the museums exhibits are wheelchair accessible.
Narrated video tour of all museum exhibits is shown continuously in the hangar deck
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.