OverviewVisit the USS Pampanito,a World War II Balao class Fleet submarine museum and memorial that is open for visitors daily at at Pier 45 in San Franciscos Fishermans Wharf.
- Family friendly
- Popular choice with kids
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tourUSS Pampanito (SS-383) is a World War II Balao class Fleet submarine museum and memorial that is open for visitors daily at Pier 45 in San Francisco’s Fisherman’s Wharf.
Pampanito made six patrols in the Pacific during World War II during which she sank six Imperial Japanese ships and damaged four others. Operated by the San Francisco Maritime National Park Association, Pampanito hosts over 100,000 visitors a year and is one of the most popular historic vessels in the country. In addition to day time visitors, over 15,000 kids a year participate in Pampanito's educational day and overnight programs. Pampanito is a National Historic Landmark.
Inclusions for USS Pampanito General Admission
- Entrance fees
- Admission ticket
Exclusions for USS Pampanito General Admission
- The listed price does not include parking.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A small amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.