Enjoy a day trip to Uxmal which is one of the greatest Mayan ceremonial centers in the Yucatan Peninsula. You'll admire the well decorated buildings and learn more about the Maya culture and its importance. Your tour includes entrance fees, a professional guide and transport.
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All entrance fees included
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tour
Your day trip begins with hotel pickup in Merida. Meet your guide and board a vehicle to head to the archaeological site of Uxmal. This place was one of the greatest Mayan ceremonial centers in the area. Enjoy a guided tour and admire learn more about this place.
Uxmal shows Puuc art built in parallel shapes of buildings, with smooth walls and ornate friezes. Admire the buildings and learn about the Classic Maya period. Chaac, the Rain God, is represented in multiple buildings as your guide will point out in the Palace of the Governor, the Quadrangle of the Nuns, the Pyramid of the Magician, among others.
Your tour then continues to Kabah, which is the finest example of pre-Hispanic architecture. It is located 20 kilometers southeast of Uxmal and you'll find important architecture there such as the quadrangle called Codz-pop that means rolling backpack, the Arch, the masks of Chac, the Temple of the Columns and the House of the Witch. After two great cultural visits, you will drive back to Merida and be dropped back at your hotel around 5pm.
Inclusions for Uxmal And Kabah Cultural And Archaeological Day Trip
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Uxmal And Kabah Cultural And Archaeological Day Trip
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.