Uxmal And Kabah Early Access Tour From Merida
OverviewEnjoy an early access tour to two main archaeological sites in the Yucatan Peninsula: Uxmal and Kabah. Accompanied by a professional guide, you'll tour these places and discover all about the richness of the Maya civilization. As you get there early, you'll enjoy the tranquility of the places without the crowds, making this a not-to-be-missed experience. Your tour includes transportation and lunch.
- Lunch included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Fully narrated tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourAfter hotel pickup in Merida, start your drive to Uxmal. Once there and accompanied by a professional guide, you'll get to visit the Maya-style temples where the Maya civilization left its mark in the area. Enjoy the tranquility of this early-morning tour without the huge crowds.
Visit the Temple of the Magician, which according to the mythology of this place was built by a dwarf king. Then, see the Nunnery, which highlights the Puuc style, this style is characterized by smooth walls and decorated frieze. Finally, visit the Governors Palace, with a faade of more than 20,000 tiles considered the most beautiful in the Maya area.
After visiting Uxmal, you will drive to Cananahs restaurant and enjoy a delicious a la carte meal. Then, you'll go to the archaeological site of Kabah. This area has two important buildings of the Mayan culture. First, you'll see the Codz Pop (Carpet funky) temple belonging to the God of Water Chaac, in this building seven sculptures of Mayan rulers were found. Then, you'll visit the Palace Teocalli. Once you are done with the tour, you'll head back to Merida.
Inclusions for Uxmal And Kabah Early Access Tour From Merida
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- A la carte meal
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Professional guide
- Entrance to the archaeological sites
Exclusions for Uxmal And Kabah Early Access Tour From Merida
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Mayapan and Homun Town from Merida
- Celestun Tour from Merida
- Private Chichen Itza and Ik-kil from Merida
- Private Tour to Campeche city from Merida
- Private Day Trip: Izamal and Ak Ruins with Hacienda Visit from Merida
- Private Tour: Celestun Biosphere Reserve from Merida
- Private Tour: Izamal and Cenotes from Merida
- Private Tour: Uxmal and Sotuta de Peon with Lunch