Uxmal Tour With Light And Sound Show - Merida
OverviewEnjoy a tour of Uxmal archaeological site combined with a light and sound show at the end. Your guide will explain the history of the archaeological monuments, such as the Pyramid of the Magician as you watch a breathtaking show. Your tour includes transport.
- All entrance fees included
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tour
Located 100 kilometers from Merida, Uxmal exposes the Puuc art built in parallel piped shapes of buildings, with smooth walls and ornate friezes. Most of the buildings at Uxmal, belong to the Classic Maya period and some to the Late Middle Phase. On this tour, you will first visit the archaeological site and see its most important buildings. Some of them include the Palace of the Governor, the Quadrangle of the Nuns, the Pyramid of the Magician and more.
Your guide will explain the history of the archaeological site monuments so you have a better insight of the place. you will then proceed to a restaurant for dinner and then take a seat to enjoy the Light & Sound show. The show lasts 45 minutes and you will enjoy a wonderful display of colors and light on the important structures of the site. You will then board the car back to Merida and your hotel.
Inclusions for Uxmal Tour With Light And Sound Show
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Uxmal Tour With Light And Sound Show
- Gratuities (optional)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Vehicles are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Izamal City Tour with Light and Sound Show
- Merida City Sightseeing Bike Tour
- Rio Lagartos Eco Tour from Merida
- Izamal Full-Day City Tour from Merida
- Uxmal and Kabah Cultural and Archaeological Day Trip
- Puuc Route and Loltun Caves Day Trip from Merida
- Haciendas and Cenotes Cultural and Outdoor Adventure from Merida
- Dzibilchaltun Ruins Tour and Progreso Beach Break from Merida