Uyuni Full Day
OverviewVisit the train cemetery, the giant cactus island, the town of Colchani, and the amazing salt flats!! Tour leaves at 10 am returns at 7 pm approximately.
Know More about this tour
Today we will have an unforgettable trip through 4600 sq. miles of fantastic salt landscapes. Prepare your cameras! The dazzling white cloak that is Uyuni's Salt Flats looks like a huge glacier.
In winter (dry season from May to October), when the surface is harder, geometrical-like figures shaped from salt particles clustered in polygons show up. In summer (watery season from November to February) the salty desert becomes a giant mirror that melts with the America's purest sky. First we will visit the Trains Cemetery, then we will enter Salt Flats through Colchani, where we can shop handcrafts made out of salt, beyond that; the salt hills.
Once in the white desert's vast surface, we will visit the hotel made out of salt, the waterholes, and we will bear to the middle point to visit Incahuasi Island, of volcanic rocks and giant cactuses and a summit that, when escalated, becomes and extraordinary lookout for the salt white plain.
After the visit to the island, we will have lunch and in the evening, we will return to Uyuni to board the night buses on time for their departures. Arrival back to UYUNI approximately at 19:00 hrs.
Inclusions for Uyuni Full Day
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Exclusions for Uyuni Full Day
- Entrance fees (5 $us)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers over 2
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Sunset and Stargazing at Train Cemetery (Cementerio de Trenes) from Uyuni
- Salar de Uyuni Salt Flats Private Night Tour from Uyuni
- 3 Days Tour Uyuni Salt Flats ending in San Pedro de Atacama Chile
- Private Arrival Transfer: Uyuni Hotels to Uyuni Internacional Airport
- Private Volcano Tunupa and Uyuni Salt Flats Full-Day Tour from Uyuni
- Private Cultural Tour: Uyuni Salt Flats includes grazing of llamas
- Private Visit to the old Mines and trains of Pulacayo