OverviewDiscover Valencia by bicycle! Whether it's your first or fifth time in Spain, this bike tour is the perfect way to travel from site to site at a leisurely pace. Getting around Valencia by bike is the ideal orientation if you're new to the city, and return visitors will discover new facts and hear new stories about the city they love. Either way, you are sure to agree that riding a bike is the best way to see Valencia.
Know More about this tourFeel the Mediterranean breeze in your hair as you glide past some of the famous sites Valencia is so well known for, from medieval cathedrals to Santiago Calatrava's City of Arts and Sciences. The Valencia Bike Tour is the perfect chance to experience the magnificent surroundings that make Valencia so unique.
Not the least bit strenuous, the bike tour is relaxing, energizing and fun. Stopping every few hundred yards, the tour provides heaps of useful information, unique and fascinating stories, the opportunity to meet other travelers, and fantastic photo opportunities.
Inclusions for Valencia Bike Tour
- Local guide
Exclusions for Valencia Bike Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please take note that this Valencia Bike Tour is not recommended for children under 8 years, so we do not offer child seat
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.