Valencia Casual Tapas & City Crannies
OverviewThis tour is as "zappy" as Valencian oranges! Downtown Valencia is a tireless source of inspiration for artisits, restaurateurs, barkeeps and chefs. Scattered throughout the city, locals have theirfamily-owned restaurants, pubs, and unique gathering spotsfor getting together with friends or family depending on the the season and day of the week. From dusk till dawn thestreets of Valencia are a temptation to locals and travellersalike, with wonderful aromas of flavorful tapas, gourmet shops and beautiful historical sites. I have organized this experience to have the flexibilty to change depending on the day of the week and time you choose, as well as the season it is during your visit. I will take you to some of the mostvivid corners of Valenciaand share with you it's history and traditions. Together we will also go to 3 popular tapas bars to taste thebest regional dishes in Valencian!
Know More about this tourITINERARY
- Meet at the City Hall Square - Plaa de L'Ajuntament
- Walk among Valencia's downtown boroughs and have the best tapa choices of the day at 3 different restaurants
Valencia Old City orCiutat Vellastill resembles thehistorical 14th century past, from the worn walls and layout of the main street to lovely plazas scatttered throughout, are each a testament tohundreds if not thousands of years of Valenican history. In 1857, the walls surrounding Valencia were town down and the 6 boroughs inside were exposed to the outisde world:La Seu(The See or Cathedral),La Xerea(The Jewry),El Carmen(The Carmelite Convent, formerly the Arab suburb),El Pilar(formerly Velluters - Velvet merchants),El Mercat(The Market) andSaint Francesc(Saint Francis Convent). Each of these neigborhoods has it's own distinctive features and providesdifferent gastronomic offers.Among thebarrios(neighborhoods) are famous bars to go and have popularbocadillos(sandwiches), or fried fish & beer for lunch and an evening full of vermouth and cold cuts with garnish. Everyday of the week, no matter whatbarrio, you find yourself roaming through, there is somewhere to go to fordelicious drinks and enjoyable foodand this is exactly what I want to show you on this tour!
Inclusions for Valencia Casual Tapas & City Crannies
- City tour of downtown Valencia with local guide
- 3 stops for 1 tapa & 1 drink at each restaurant
- Gluten FreeVeganVegetarian
Exclusions for Valencia Casual Tapas & City Crannies
- Gratuities (optional)
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The Valencian ambassadors, Javier and Eva, are two friends who share their passion for history, art and traditional cultures. Eva has a wide experience in management of history, cultural heritage and contemporary art, she treasures an intimate passion for gastronomy, cuisine and seasonal matires-de-bouche. Whilst Javier is an agriculture engineer and a world trotter who has dedicated most of his professional life to food industry, particularly PDO specialities wines and gourmet food. Both of them are excited to show you the wide range of flavors Valencia has to offer.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Day Cruise Party with Lunch in Valencia
- Valencia Evening Cruise Party and Cocktail at the Beach
- Valencia's Erotic History Walking Tour
- Valencia Historical Walking Tour with Paella Dinner
- Private Erotic History Waling Tour in Valencia
- Valencia's History Walking Tour for Groups
- Valencia Historical Private Tour with Paella Dinner
- Valencia Tourist Bus Ticket, Walking Tour, and Paella Dinner