Valencia Central Market And Church Of San Nicolas With Oil Tasting
OverviewWe will first travel to Valencia Old Town and visit Church of San Nicolas and Central Market, which are a must in the moment. Subsequently, wecombine a visit to the modern city with a tapas tasting from Valencias highest terrace (29thfloor). Our host here is a personal chef that will prepare not only the tasting, but also a mealfully based on high-quality Valencian ingredients.
- All-inclusive tour
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tourItinerary
Your day will unfold as we pick you from your accommodation. First, we will travel toValencia Old Town, where we will visit Church of San Nicolas and Central Market. After the experience, we will go back to the Modern City. Experience the taste of homemade traditional tapas. Live the experience of relaxing from Valencias highest terrace, the 29th floor of the City of Arts and Sciences. Upon conclusion of your meal and drinks, return to your hotel or apartment through provided transportation.
Appetizers: Four artisantapasinspired in traditional dishes and prepared using seasonal ingredients
Main Course: Beef and its paired sides
Dessert: Chef's "Orange-Based Dish" combining cake, fresh fruit and a sorbet
Beverages:Water,Valencian Wine(Minimum Drinking Age: 18 years old),Beer(Minimum Drinking Age: 18 years old),Sodas,Coffee
Inclusions for Valencia Central Market And Church Of San Nicolas With Oil Tasting
- Round TripTransport
- Entrance Fees (Saint Nicholas Church)
- Food and Beverages
- Guide (Live Person)
Exclusions for Valencia Central Market And Church Of San Nicolas With Oil Tasting
- Personal Purchases
Lupini Beans (Tramusos)
Ham – Crusty Bread and Chopped Tomato (Jamón Serrano)
Fried Potatoes and Spicy Tomato Garlic (Patatas Bravas)
Spanish Omelette Baguette (Bocadillo Tortilla de Patata)
Pepper, Garlic and Olive Oil Baguette (Bocadillo Esgarrat)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Exact time will be addressed after booking is made
If a different time is needed, you may request in special requirements
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Vehicles are with heating/air conditioning and WiFi - sedan if less than 7 people, or a minibus, more than 7 people
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Valencia Evening Cruise Party and Cocktail at the Beach
- Valencia's Erotic History Walking Tour
- Valencia Historical Walking Tour with Paella Dinner
- Private Erotic History Waling Tour in Valencia
- Valencia's History Walking Tour for Groups
- Valencia Historical Private Tour with Paella Dinner
- Valencia Tourist Bus Ticket, Walking Tour, and Paella Dinner
- Valencia Swim Cruise and Lunch at the Beach