Valencia Central Market Tour & Brunch
OverviewThere is no doubt that the Mercat Central is a spectacular piece of architecture and one of the most attractive and visited landmarks in Valencia. Its architecture matches the aesthetics of the neighbourhood that surrounds it and blends perfectly with the two other important monuments: La Lonja de la Seda (The Silk Exchange) and the Chruch of Los Santos Juanes. Visiting this market becomes a sensational experience that requires you to use all 5 senses to fully take it in. The market boasts colorful vegetables and fruits, delivered directly from local Valencian farms. To fully understand Valencian gastronomy you must visit Mercat Central, and with this tour I have expertly designed you are sure to get the best experience possible.
Know More about this tourItinerary
- Meet your guide at the Mercat Central's main door
- Tour around the surrounding neighbourhood learning everthing about its history and relevance in Valencia
- Tour inside Mercat Central, focusing on fresh produce from land to sea to appreciate the Mediterranean cuisine
- Finish with a Valencian brunch at a picturesque terrace at the Mercat square
Mercat Central is full of culinary wonders waiting to be discovered! On this tour we will taste our way through the market in order to better understand the Valencian cuisine. I will began by taking you to the surrounding neighbourhood of Mercat Central and then inside the market. We will walk through the market together and then enjoy a traditional Valencian brunch or "Esmorcar."
Inclusions for Valencia Central Market Tour & Brunch
- Mercat Central Tour
- Mercat Central product tastings (fresh orange juice, ham, etc.)
- Traditional brunch or "Esmorzar" on a terrace
Exclusions for Valencia Central Market Tour & Brunch
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The Valencian ambassadors, Javier and Eva, are two friends who share their passion for history, art and traditional cultures. Eva has a wide experience in management of history, cultural heritage and contemporary art, she treasures an intimate passion for gastronomy, cuisine and seasonal matires-de-bouche. Whilst Javier is an agriculture engineer and a world trotter who has dedicated most of his professional life to food industry, particularly PDO specialities wines and gourmet food. Both of them are excited to show you the wide range of flavors Valencia has to offer.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.