Valencia Evening Tapas & History Tour
OverviewOn this tour, I will take you to thebest dining places in Valenciathat locals like to go to for the most authentic tapas and drinks! We will focus on tasting seasonal products with traditional elaborations in places that have those unforgettable special ingredients meant to deliver a foodie experience. Originality is my favorite spice, so this tour is sure to please the foodie that is looking for a one of a kind experience. I have searched through the city's downtown to findfive of the best "don't miss" dining spots.Some of the wonderful dishes will include regional speciality ingredients such as fried fish, tomatoes, olive oil, red pepper, and rice, making sure you get a taste of it all!We will visit also themost historical spots of Valenciasuch as, Plaa Redona, Plaa del Mercat, Plaa del Carme, Plaa de Tossal, Mercat Mossen Sorrell and Placa de la Tapineria andlearn inside information.
Know More about this tourITINERARY
- Meet the guide at Marques Dos Aguas Museum
- Visit to the top 5 dining spots in downtown to experience an authentic: Valencia La Nit
- End of the tour. Your guide will be happy to answer any questions that you may have regarding the rest of your stay.
The Valencian night is especiallyrich and dynamic, unlike any Spanish city you will visit! During the tour we will taste themost authentic tapaslikeEsgarraet(roasted red pepper), grilled vegetables, fresh fish and much more! Some Valencian places keep the popular and traditional flavors alive while other restaurants approach traditions with innivative spirit.
Enjoy a 4 hour experience, eating at5 of the best restaurants in Valenciawith me as your local guide! I'll take you to the authentic restauruants or Valencia as welll as give you a historical tour to sites important in Valencian culture.
Inclusions for Valencia Evening Tapas & History Tour
- WHAT I'LL INCLUDE
- Valencia city center tour with a local guide
- Visit to historic sites
- Five tapas and drinks (1 tapa & 1 drink at each restaurant)
- Gluten FreeVeganVegetarian
Exclusions for Valencia Evening Tapas & History Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The Valencian ambassadors, Javier and Eva, are two friends who share their passion for history, art and traditional cultures. Eva has a wide experience in management of history, cultural heritage and contemporary art, she treasures an intimate passion for gastronomy, cuisine and seasonal matires-de-bouche. Whilst Javier is an agriculture engineer and a world trotter who has dedicated most of his professional life to food industry, particularly PDO specialities wines and gourmet food. Both of them are excited to show you the wide range of flavors Valencia has to offer.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Valencia Evening Cruise Party and Cocktail at the Beach
- Valencia Historical Walking Tour with Paella Dinner
- Private Erotic History Waling Tour in Valencia
- Valencia Historical Private Tour with Paella Dinner
- Valencia Tourist Bus Ticket, Walking Tour, and Paella Dinner
- Valencia Swim Cruise and Lunch at the Beach
- Sailing Day with Lunch Onboard in Valencia
- Mestalla Valencia CF Entrance Ticket