Valencia Foodie Tour With Wine Tasting And Paella ClassWrite a Review
OverviewDuring this journey, youâll be immerse in the Valencian gastronomy history and customs. Youâll savor many typical products while you walk down the oldtown of Valencia and the Central Market. Late morning youâll enjoy a Valencian wine tasting and in the evening youâll learn how to cook an authentic paella guided by an expert chef. A full day to get to know and savor ourÂ gastronomic specialities.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Fully narrated tour
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tour
This GastroTour begins in the morning, with a walking guided tour to the old town of Valencia. Visit the cathedral of gastronomy, the Central Market, the largest center dedicated to the specialty of fresh products in Europe. Its spectacular modernist building is a treasure-trove of a great variety of fruits and vegetables, herbs and spices, fresh fish and seafood from the Mediterranean. It’s a place you should not miss in Valencia.
Also, visit a high-quality local organic products shop, award winner of the best selling point of Spain. During this tour, you’ll delight in with local products tastings and late morning you’ll enjoy a two excellent Valencian wine tasting. Then you'll have about 5 hours to discover the city by yourself, until your Paella course begins.At 6pm, get ready to live a unique, fun and unforgettable experience. At the School of Paellas you’ll learn how to prepare an authentic Valencian paella yourself. The paella master will teach you step by step how to cook it and also explain the history of its creation and many other curiosities. As you prepare your paella, you’ll savor an aperitif with typical Tapas and Valencian wine or craft beer.
When you've finished, we’ll go to the table to delight in your paella that it is accompanied by typical starters, beverages, dessert, liqueur and coffee. After this traditional Valencian dinner you'll receive an "Expert Paella’s Chef" Diploma, to show off your friends!.After living this GastroTour, we are sure you’ll want to take all the Valencian cuisine recipes to experience and try it at home!.
Inclusions for Valencia Foodie Tour With Wine Tasting And Paella Class
- 2-hour expert visit guide to the oldtown of Valencia, Central Market and Organic Products Shop
- Local products and Valencian wine tasting
- 4-hour paella cooking class with an expert chef
- Aperitif with typical Tapas and Valencian wine or craft beer
- Full menu dinner: starters, your paella as first plate, beverages, dessert, liqueur, coffee
Exclusions for Valencia Foodie Tour With Wine Tasting And Paella Class
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Both activities should be done the same day. You have 5 hours of free time between each activity
In the morning: Old town visit guide, local products and wine tasting
In the evening: Paella Class, aperitif, and full menu dinner
You must go on your own to both meeting points
Minimum age is 18 years
Suitable for vegetarians (Please inform about this requirement to the local supplier in advance)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.