Valencia Holy Grail Tour Small Group Bus Tour
OverviewOn this small group tour youll walk around the city, in a guided visit to the Valencia historic centre and their majestic churches where youll reveal the secret and history of the Holy Grail in Valencia. But also youll get to know the places that you cannot miss on your visit to Valencia, travelling by a Tourist Bus towards the historic and the modern area of the city.
- Family friendly
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Fully narrated tour
Know More about this tour
In the morning, prepare yourself to discover the history of the Holy Grail in Valencia, from its roots in Jerusalem to its current location in the Valencia Cathedral. Various studies carried out in recent years concluded that the authentic Chalice used by Jesus in The Last Supper is the one preserved in the Holy Chalice Chapel into the Valencia Cathedral. The Vatican also supports this theory, since in 2015 has granted a retirement year (Jubilee year) each 5 years so the pilgrims could visit the Valencia Cathedral to venerate the Holy Grail.
This guided tour, shared with other people interested in this topic. begins with a visit to San Juan del Hospital Church, the oldest in Valencia. Then youll visit the lively Plaza de la Virgen square, the nerve centre of the city. After that youll go to the Valencia Cathedral and its Museum, that treasures valuable religious artwork of Valencian artists throughout history. Youll continue towards the San Nicolas Church. Its known as the Valencian Sistine Chapel" by their impressive set of frescoes painted over 2,000 square meters of vaults, ribs and columns.
This day continues with a comfortably trip around all the city, enjoying the 2 routes that offers the Tourist Bus: the first one, Historical Valencia route will take you to the monumental area in Valencia: the old town, the city centre and other sites of interest such as the Museum of Fine Arts San Pio V, the Bioparc zoo, the old river Turia course, or the historical La Paz Street and Calle de las Barcas (street of the Boats).
On the Valencia Maritime route youll know the modern area in Valencia: The City of Arts and Sciences, where youll see the Arts Palace (Valencia Opera), the Hemisferic, the Oceanografic and Principe Felipe Sciences Museum. You'll also apreciate the modern Port of Valencia or the Malvarrosa Beach, among others.
You can combine both routes, drop-on drop-off at any stop as you prefer, as many times as you want on the same day. Each route lasts 90 minutes and they offer audio-guide in 10 languages.
If you would like to know about the Valencia history and its religious culture, but also the cosmopolitan area of the city... Don't miss out on this wonderful experience!
Inclusions for Valencia Holy Grail Tour Small Group Bus Tour
- 2,30-hr. ValenciaHoly Grail guided tour with expert guide.
- Churchs entrance fees
- Tourist Bus ticket (valid for 24-hours), 2 routes: Historical Valencia andValencia Maritime.90 minutes each one.
Exclusions for Valencia Holy Grail Tour Small Group Bus Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Small group tour up to 8 people.
Both activities should be done the same day.
You must submit a PRINTED VOUCHER to both activities.
Duration: Holy Grail tour: 2,30 hr. Bus tour: 90 min. each route.
Languages: Holy Grail tour: Spanish and English. Bus tour: audio-guide in 10 languages.
You can take the Bus at any time and any bus stops, over 24 hours.
Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Valencia Private City Tour
- Valencia By Night Bike Tour
- Valencia Hop-On Hop-Off Tour with Optional Oceanographic Aquarium Ticket
- Private Group Paella Cooking Class and Panoramic City Tour of Valencia
- Valencian Paella and Sangria Experience in Albufera Park for Groups
- Valencia Shore Excursion: City of Arts and Sciences with Rooftop Albufera Wine Tasting