Valencia Hop-On Hop-Off Tour With Optional Oceanographic Aquarium Ticket
OverviewExplore vibrant Valencia with a 24-hour ticket aboard a hop-on hop-off bus tour. As you travel around the city in an open-top, double-decker bus, create your own itinerary, hopping off whenever youd like to see all the main sights, such as the City of Arts and Sciences (Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias) and the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Silk Exchange (La Lonja). Upgrade your tour to visit the Valencia Oceanographic (OceanogrÃ fic), the largest aquarium in Europe with over 45,000 animals.
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Comprehensive tour of the city
Know More about this tourSat on Spains Mediterranean coast, Valencia is a modern city with a rich Gothic and Roman history. Explore the city at your own pace on a hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus tour! Travel between the two routes on an open-top, double-decker bus, hopping on and off wherever you want. This sightseeing tour provides you with 17 convenient stops around town so you can see attractions like the San Pio V Palace or Cathedral of Valencia.
See the Silk Exchange, a beautifully preserved example of late Gothic architecture and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Visit the Quart Towers and see the Serrano Towers, Valencias old city gates. See the popular football stadium Nou Mestalla, or visit Valencias famous zoo, Bioparc.
Each route takes roughly 1.5 hours. The buses depart every 20 to 30 minutes from each stop. Tickets are valid for 24 hours from first use.
Upgrade to include the Valencia Aquarium at the City of Arts and Sciences
Maximize your time in Valencia by upgrading your hop-on hop-off bus tour with an entry ticket to the Oceanographic at the City of Arts and Sciences. The Oceanographic is Stop 4 on the Maritime Route. See the aquariums collection of more than 500 different species from the Mediterranean, the Antarctic, the Arctic, tropical seas and the Red Sea at your own pace. Grab something to eat in the underwater restaurant, surrounded by thousands of fish. After your visit, you can re-join the hop-on hop-off bus for the rest of your tour.
Inclusions for Valencia Hop-On Hop-Off Tour With Optional Oceanographic Aquarium Ticket
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- Recorded commentary
- Oceanographic entry ticket (if option selection)
Exclusions for Valencia Hop-On Hop-Off Tour With Optional Oceanographic Aquarium Ticket
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Discover Valencia on two tour routes. Your ticket is valid on both routes.
Historical Valencia (Red Line):
1. Plaza Reina
3. San Pio V
4. Nuevo Centro
5. Palacio de Congresos
6. Dama Iberica
8. Museo Historia Valencia
Maritime Valencia (Blue Line):
1. Plaza Reina
2. Museo Fallero
3. Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias
5. Centro Comercial Aqua
6. Las Arenas
9. San Pio V
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Valencia Evening Cruise Party and Cocktail at the Beach
- Valencia's Erotic History Walking Tour
- Valencia Historical Walking Tour with Paella Dinner
- Private Erotic History Waling Tour in Valencia
- Valencia's History Walking Tour for Groups
- Valencia Historical Private Tour with Paella Dinner
- Valencia Tourist Bus Ticket, Walking Tour, and Paella Dinner
- Valencia Swim Cruise and Lunch at the Beach