Valencia Paella Cooking Class And Market Visit
OverviewCombine and unforgettable visit to Mercat Central in Valencia and cook a traditional paella with guidance from an experienced and local chef! I have prepared for you the perfect experience with the collaboration form a well-known chef and highly acclaimed cooking school. During our tour around the market, I will share with you all there is to know about the gastronomy of Valencia. The market opened it's doors to the public in 1928 and now has over 300 merchants who sell local fruits, vegetables and seasonal products. It is one of the largest marketplaces in Europe and is known worldwide for its magical ambiance of design and architecture.
Know More about this tourITINERARY
- Arte Mayor de la Seda Museum
- Central Market produce shopping
- Cooking school with professional chef
To start, we will enjoy a lovely pastry and "pick-me-up" coffee at the Museum of the Ancient Art of Silk (Arte Mayor de la Seda). From here, we will head to the Mercat Central, where I will share with you interesting tales about its origins and evolution throughout history. Get ready for a culinary adventure because you are guaranteed to learn a lot! The chef will give you all the necessary tips and instructions for cooking paella as well as share valuable information about the history of paellaand the varieties of rice that should or should not be used!
Inclusions for Valencia Paella Cooking Class And Market Visit
- Market visit & produce shopping with an expert chef
- Cooking class
- Lunch, including salad, paella, fruit and sangria
Exclusions for Valencia Paella Cooking Class And Market Visit
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The Valencian ambassadors, Javier and Eva, are two friends who share their passion for history, art and traditional cultures. Eva has a wide experience in management of history, cultural heritage and contemporary art, she treasures an intimate passion for gastronomy, cuisine and seasonal matires-de-bouche. Whilst Javier is an agriculture engineer and a world trotter who has dedicated most of his professional life to food industry, particularly PDO specialities wines and gourmet food. Both of them are excited to show you the wide range of flavors Valencia has to offe
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Valencia Evening Cruise Party and Cocktail at the Beach
- Valencia's Erotic History Walking Tour
- Valencia Historical Walking Tour with Paella Dinner
- Private Erotic History Waling Tour in Valencia
- Valencia's History Walking Tour for Groups
- Valencia Historical Private Tour with Paella Dinner
- Valencia Tourist Bus Ticket, Walking Tour, and Paella Dinner
- Valencia Swim Cruise and Lunch at the Beach