Valencia Parks Segway Tour
OverviewAlong the old river bed you will discover the part of Valencia where the nature flourishes, till you get to the Cabecera Park and the Bioparc. Panoramic views of the park will be enjoyed, along with the vegetation and the lake, which makes this a special place to enjoy nature in the heart of the city and a place you wouldnt want to miss.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All necessary equipment included
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Popular choice with kids
Know More about this tour
After a short training to drive the segway, we will start a tour of 2 hours through the places of this list.Serranos towers, Serranos bridge, San Jos bridge, Las Artes bridge, Casa del Agua and Azud de Rovella, 9 d'Octubre bridge, Cabecera Park, Cabecera lake, Bioparc
Helmets will be provided for the tour (obligatory use)., Bilingual guide (Spanish/English,other languages on request). A short training to drive the Segway will be practiced before the departure of the tour. We have raincoats available for our customers. In case of bad weather conditions, we could be forced to cancel the activity(money will be refund). Due to security reasons, the participant in the activity must weight more than 35 kg.
In case of groups with more than 7 people, please contact us in advance
Inclusions for Valencia Parks Segway Tour
- Professional art historian guide
- All accessories needed for your security
- Local taxes
- Use of helmet
Exclusions for Valencia Parks Segway Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Not recommended for pregnant women
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Valencian Paella and Sangria Experience in Albufera Park for Groups
- Valencia Shore Excursion: City of Arts and Sciences with Rooftop Albufera Wine Tasting
- Valencia Holy Grail Tour Small Group Bus Tour
- Valencia Wine and Tapas Tour Guided by a Sommelier
- Paella Cooking Class and Panoramic City Tour of Valencia
- Valencia Shore Excursion: City of the Arts and Sciences and Central Market with Rooftop Wine Tasting and Tapas