Valencia Shore Excursion: City Of Arts And Sciences With Rooftop Albufera Wine TastingWrite a Review
Your six hour tour will begin with a visit to the Albufera Natural Park, just 10 minutes away from the city. Next, continue into the modern city and enjoy wine and tapas tasting atop Valencias highest terrace on the 29thfloor. Your host will be a personal chef that will prepare not only the tasting, but also a dinner fully based on high-quality Valencian ingredients. This small group experience is limited to 10 people per group for a personalized experience.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- All-inclusive tour
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tourYour day will unfold as we pick you from Valencia's Cruise Port. First, we will travel to the Albufera Natural Park, where we will enjoy a unique boat trip (60 minutes). After the experience, we will go back to the city. Once we've arrived to City of Arts and Sciences, you will get to know the details and story behind the main buildings in the complex (45 minutes). Subsequently, experience the taste of homemade traditional tapas and enjoy a wine tasting based on regional varieties (150 minutes). Live the experience of relaxing from Valencias highest terrace, the 29th floor of the City of Arts and Sciences (60 minutes). Upon conclusion of your meal and drinks, return to the port through provided transportation two hours before the cruise leaves.
Appetizers: Four artisantapasinspired in traditional dishes and prepared using seasonal ingredients
Main Course: Beef and its paired sides
Dessert: Chef's "Orange-Based Dish" combining cake, fresh fruit and a sorbet
Beverages:Water,Valencian Wine,Beer Sodas,Coffee
Please note: minimum drinking age is 18 years old
Inclusions for Valencia Shore Excursion: City Of Arts And Sciences With Rooftop Albufera Wine Tasting
- Round-trip transport (Valencia's Port)
- Boat Tour
- Food and Beverages (as per itinerary)
- Professional Guide
Exclusions for Valencia Shore Excursion: City Of Arts And Sciences With Rooftop Albufera Wine Tasting
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Exact time will be addressed after booking is made; if a different time is needed, you may make your request in Special Requirements field
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Vehicles are with heating/air conditioning and WiFi - sedan if less than 7 people, or a minibus, more than 7 people
Not wheelchair accessible
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Gastronomical Private Tour Of Valencia With Wine Tasting
- Valencia Private Walking Tour
- Horchata Tour And Workshop In Valencia For Groups
- Private Valencia City Tour By Bus With Tapas And Flamenco Show
- Gastronomical Tour Of Valencia With Wine
- Flamenco Show In Valencia With Dinner
- La Albufera Natural Park Bike Tour With Paella
- Valencia City Sights Bike Tour
- Paella Cooking Class And Private Tour Albufera Natural Park
- Fallas Festival Afternoon Walking Tour Of Valencia - 18th March 2017