Valencia Shore Excursion: City Of The Arts And Sciences And Central Market With Rooftop Wine Tasting And Tapas
OverviewWe will first travel to Valencia Old Town and visit Church of San Nicolas and Central Market, which are a must in the moment. Subsequently, wecombine a visit to the modern city with a wine and tapas tasting from Valencias highest terrace (29thfloor). Our host here is a personal chef that will prepare not only the tasting, but also a dinner fully based on high-quality Valencian ingredients.
- All-inclusive tour
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
Know More about this tourItinerary
Your day will unfold as we pick you from Valencia's Cruise Port. First, we will travel toValencia Old Town, where we will visit Church of San Nicolas and Central Market. After the experience, we will go back to the Modern City. Experience the taste of homemade traditional tapas. Live the experience of relaxing from Valencias highest terrace, the 29th floor of the City of Arts and Sciences. Upon conclusion of your meal and drinks, return to the port through provided transportation two hours before the cruise leaves.
Appetizers: Four artisantapasinspired in traditional dishes and prepared using seasonal ingredients
Main Course: Beef and its paired sides
Dessert: Chef's "Orange-Based Dish" combining cake, fresh fruit and a sorbet
Beverages:Water,Valencian Wine(Minimum Drinking Age: 18 years old),Beer(Minimum Drinking Age: 18 years old),Sodas,Coffee
Inclusions for Valencia Shore Excursion: City Of The Arts And Sciences And Central Market With Rooftop Wine Tasting And Tapas
- Round TripTransport
- Entrance Fees (Saint Nicholas Church)
- Food and Beverages
- Guide (Live Person)
Exclusions for Valencia Shore Excursion: City Of The Arts And Sciences And Central Market With Rooftop Wine Tasting And Tapas
- Personal Purchases
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Exact time will be addressed after booking is made
If a different time is needed, you may request in special requirements
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Vehicles are with heating/air conditioning and WiFi - sedan if less than 7 people, or a minibus, more than 7 people
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.