Valencia Walking Tour & Paella Meal
OverviewCiutat Vella orThe Old City of Valenciais the birthplace of the city. On this tour, I will take you on a journey through time, culture and memories of the city I call home.Valencia was once a Phoenician, Iberian, Roman, Visigoth, Muslim, Jewish and Christian city and has been influenced by each culture through out history. Each culture has left many influencial impacts that still are visible today for locals and travelers to enjoy daily. We will visit5 of Valencia's most important neighbourhoods: Seu, Xerea, Carme, Mercat & Velluters.These neighbourhoods represent the ecclesiastical power, the Moorish enclosure, the Jewish quarter, the popular boroughs, and the city's merchants & artisans. We will tasteValencian tapasalong the way as well as visit the Mercat Central in order to get to know the specific products and techniques for Paella cooking.
Know More about this tourITINERARY
- Enjoy Almudn surroundings & L'Almoina archaeological center square
- Visit Saint Vincent's martyrdom crypt
- Visit Banys de L'Almirall (when available)
- Cathedral - Plaa de la Verge
- Llotja de la Seda (Silk Exchange) - Plaa del Mercat
- Plaa de Carne - Porta de la Valldigna
Whether it is your first time in Valencia or you have visited before, you are sure to enjoy this tour discovering the myths and legends of Valencia at hisorical sites. Together with some of the most enticing tapas in all of the city, we will learn about the history ofThe Old City of Valencia. The streets of Valencia embrace two thousand years of history just waiting for you to discver and enjoy. Art, architecture, culture, tradition, gastronomy, are all apart of Valencia thatI would love to share with you on your visit here. After our tour through the city, we will enjoy a full menu consisting of salad, paella, dessert and a drink of your choice.
Inclusions for Valencia Walking Tour & Paella Meal
- Valencia City Center tour
- Visit with authorized guides in mueums & monuments
- Sampling of 2 tapas
- A complete menu with salad, paella, beverage & dessert on a terrace
- Gluten FreeVeganVegetarian
Exclusions for Valencia Walking Tour & Paella Meal
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The Valencian ambassadors, Javier and Eva, are two friends who share their passion for history, art and traditional cultures. Eva has a wide experience in management of history, cultural heritage and contemporary art, she treasures an intimate passion for gastronomy, cuisine and seasonal matires-de-bouche. Whilst Javier is an agriculture engineer and a world trotter who has dedicated most of his professional life to food industry, particularly PDO specialities wines and gourmet food. Both of them are excited to show you the wide range of flavors Valencia has to offer.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Valencia Evening Cruise Party and Cocktail at the Beach
- Valencia Historical Walking Tour with Paella Dinner
- Private Erotic History Waling Tour in Valencia
- Valencia Historical Private Tour with Paella Dinner
- Valencia Tourist Bus Ticket, Walking Tour, and Paella Dinner
- Valencia Swim Cruise and Lunch at the Beach
- Sailing Day with Lunch Onboard in Valencia
- Mestalla Valencia CF Entrance Ticket