Valencian Paella And Sangria Experience In Albufera ParkWrite a Review
Do you want to learn how to prepare Paella and SangrÃa? In a typical farmhouse located in the unique surroundings of the Albufera Nature Park, an expert chef will tell you all the preparation secrets. While you cook an authentic Valencian paella yourself, you'll prepare a homemade SangrÃa and savor traditional products and drinks of our gastronomy. Then, you'll take a look to meet this beautiful area.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Family friendly
- Fully narrated tour
- Led by a local guide
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tour
Live the experience to cook an authentic paella and to prepare a refreshing sangria in a typical farmhouse surrounded by orange groves and rice fields, located in the Albufera Natural Park, one of the most beautiful places in Valencia.
We will pick you up at your hotel in Valencia and after 30 minutes we’ll arrive to the farmhouse.
You will be welcomed with a drink as we explain you’ll do during this day that revolves around our most typical products: paella and sangría. If you don’t know, Sangría is traditional and refreshing drink prepared with fruits and wine. The Valencian people loves it, and it is one of the most widely consumed drink with paella and other dishes, especially in the summer time.
Equipped with your apron and Chef hat, you'll begin to prepare the paella step by step, with the guidance of an expert chef. While you cook, we’ll reveal the secrets, customs and traditions of our land, with special emphasis on the Valencian gastronomy.
Paella’s broth is boiling and gives off an incredible aroma! It’s time to savor an aperitif with typical products while you learn to prepare a homemade sangria with fruits from our orchard and Valencian wine. When you finish, we’ll go to the table to delight in your paella… It’s unbeatable! In Valencia, a great paella must be accompanied by salad, sangría and then a typical sweet, liqueur and coffee.
After this unforgettable experience, you'll get a Diploma of "Authentic Valencian Paella Ambassador", so can claim you are a certificated paella and sangría’s expert!.
This incredible day ends with a leisurely walking tour to explore the natural environment that surrounds us enjoying the beauty of the Albufera Park.
Inclusions for Valencian Paella And Sangria Experience In Albufera Park
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Valencia +5km.)
- Paella and Sangria cooking class with an expert Valencian cuisine chef.
- Aperitif with local products, Valencian wines / beer.
- Full Menu Lunch: salad, paella, sangria/beverages, fruits, typical sweet and liqueur, coffee.
- Visit to the farmhouse’s surroundings.
Exclusions for Valencian Paella And Sangria Experience In Albufera Park
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people (adults) per booking is required.
Tour duration: 6 hours.
The duration of transfers are 30 minutes approximate.
Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.