Valentine's Day Concert In Rome
OverviewFEBRUARY 14TH 2018 - h. 8.30 pm Rome OPERA CONCERT HALL - CARAVITA CHURCH Enjoy a romantic Valentine's Day Concert in Rome! The most romantic Opera Arias and Italian Movie Songs will be performed by the beautiful voices of Soprano and Tenor with chamber music ensemble and grand piano.
Know More about this tour
The most romantic Opera Arias and Italian Songs will performed by the beautiful voices of Soprano and Tenor with strings quartet and piano.
Live the most Romantic night in Rome with Opera e Lirica in the magic atmosphere of Caravita Church, between Fontana di Trevi and Pantheon.
Free tasting of Italian red wine from 7.30 pm.
Una furtiva lagrima
E lucevan le stelle
Libiam nei lieti calici
Mondo Cane: More
Nuovo Cinema Paradiso
Romeo e Giulietta
La vita bella
Roma nun fa la stupida stasera
Opera e Lirica Artists
Clementina Regina (Soprano), Emil Alekperov (Tenore)
Chamber Music Ensemble and Piano
Inclusions for Valentine's Day Concert In Rome
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Live entertainment
Exclusions for Valentine's Day Concert In Rome
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
Seats are assigned by the theater box office and will not be known in advance of the performance date
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- GOURMET WINE AND FOOD PAIRING CLASSES
- VIP After Hours Vatican Tour
- Sorrento Positano Amalfi Private Tour
- Colosseum Underground Tour, Arena Floor, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill
- Colosseum Special Areas: Self-Guided Underground & Guided Panoramic Top Tiers
- ON THE BORGIA'S FOOTSTEPS: 2 days private tour
- What the Romans Eat - Rome Monti District Food Tour
- Odescalchi Castle in Bracciano: Entrance Ticket