Valladolid Walking Tour - Salamanca
OverviewIt is a monumental walking tour, to know the places and most emblematic buildings of the capital city in Castille and Leon. Visit the main sightseeing places in the city while you hear about its impressive history.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Small-group tour
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourEphemeral capital of the Kingdom and main city of the region, Valladolid is plenty of history where discover a wide variety of services and leisure, but mostly a latent mixture between past, present and future. Be guided through the valley of the sun until the moon light
In this tour we visit the main sightseeing places in the city, including:Central Park, Zorrilla square, Cavalry Academy,Santiago Sreet,Main Square,San Benito Monastery Contemporary Art Museum,St. Augustine Archives, Jewish quarter, Fabio Nelli Archaeological Museum, Old arena squre,San Pablo Square and Church, Royal Palace, Sculpture Museum, Church of St. Martin, Antigua Church, University Square, Cathedral, old Market.
Inclusions for Valladolid Walking Tour
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Valladolid Walking Tour
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.