From USD 37.16
OverviewBook this full day experience and enjoy a tour around the Tramuntana mountain range visiting the towns of Soller and Valldemosa. Discover their unique architecture and history as you walk around their landmarks with your guide.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Excellent value for money
- Editor's Pick
Know More about this tourThis full day excursion starts early in the morning with a pick up from your hotel or the closest meeting point. Please note that the tour departs only from your Northern Mallorca hotel or nearest meeting point.
Once you meet your guide, hop on the coach and you will be driven towards the Valley of Soller in the mountains. You will first visit Puerto Soller for about an hour. Stroll around its main streets and discover its unique monuments.
Afterwards, you will be taking the tram to the village of Soller. Once there, you will be able to visit the ceramics exhibition from Picasso and Miro's paintings. After admiring both artist's works, you will go for a stroll around the village where you will discover its main square, the modernist façade of the church or the modern Can Prunera house. You will then have free time to wander around and enjoy a local lunch (at your own expense).
The tour will continue in the coach, riding through beautiful mountain roads and passing other well known locations such as Llucalcari, Deia and La Foradada.
Once you reach the beautiful village of Valldemosa, you will have free time to spend in this location and discover local landmarks like the Carthusian Monastery or just try some local tapas as you relax in the early afternoon.
When the tour comes to an end, the coach will pick you up to take you back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Valldemosa And Valley Of Soller Tour In Mallorca
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (‘selected hotels from the North area of Mallorca’)
- Clients satying in the south area can get on the bus at the Mallorca Fashion outlet
- 30 minutes tram trip
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Valldemosa And Valley Of Soller Tour In Mallorca
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
please wear comfortable clothes and shoes and your camera
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.