Valle D'Itria Tour Departing From Lecce
OverviewDeparting from Lecce at 9am, you will travel aboard a comfortable air-conditioned minivan. This tour will give you the opportunity to discover the Itria Valley, an area characterized by the presence of the extraordinary "Trulli", mythical houses with a conical roof, built with overlapped dried limestone.The whole Valley is surrounded by wonderful countrysides dominated by a rich vegetation and natural landscapes. It includes characteristic villages,among which you will visit Alberobello, Locorotondo, Cisternino and Ostuni.Each of these towns appear magical and contain a fairy tale-like atmosphere.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
Alberobello, a Unesco World Heritage Site since 1996,has the largest number of Trulli in the town of Puglia. With destinations that attract millions of tourists to its narrow streets, Alberobello offers visitors a unique scenario. Two particularly striking districts include: "Rione Monti" with its local handcrafts shops and "Aia Piccola", where the most ancient Trulli and little museumsare situated.
Locorotondo is nicknamed "the balcony on the Itria Valley" because of its spectacular valley views. Considered one of the most beautiful villages in Italy, it offers visitor the opportunity to get lost between picturesque narrowstone streets and small white houses with gable roofs called "Cummerse".
Cisternino is a small town not far from Locorotondo. Its historic center is an enchantment of whitewashed houses, flowered balconies, arches, stairways, alleys and courtyards. Cisternino is famous for its "Fornelli" scattered along the narrow alleys of the old town. At these "barbecuing butchers", customers may choose their meat from the butcher counter and then have it barbecued and served on site.
Ostuni is known as the White City" par excellence. It issituated on the Murge Hills with steep walls andits historic center, painted only in white, is a proliferation of plans, of ups and downs, of alleys and stairways, of tangled streets that cross arches and squares. On its summit stands the monumental Cathedral, in late Gothic style.
Inclusions for Valle D'Itria Tour Departing From Lecce
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Valle D'Itria Tour Departing From Lecce
Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.