Valletta - City Of The Knights Half Day Tour
OverviewSee the best of Valletta on this immersive, 3.5-hour walking tour. Explore Maltas historical capital with a local guide, and visit top attractions such as St Johns Co-Cathedral, Upper Barrakka Gardens and, of course, Grandmasters Palace where the Maltese government is housed.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourDiscover Maltas capital city on this immersive walking tour that takes you to Vallettas main sights. Your expert local guide will teach you about Vallettas interesting history and heritage, from the 1500s to today. Starting at theArchaeology Museum which exhibits a spectacular range of artifacts dating back to Maltas Neolithic period (5000 BC) up to the Phoenician Period (400 BC), admire exquisite Baroque architecture and Italian artwork inside St Johns Co-Cathedral, at the Cathedral you will have the opportunity to view the two Caravaggio in the Oratory and the Cathedral Museum adorned in riches that date back to the times of the Knights of Malta. And take in views of Grand Harbour from the terraced Upper Barrakka Gardens.
Inclusions for Valletta - City Of The Knights Half Day Tour
- Admission ticket
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Valletta - City Of The Knights Half Day Tour
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Dungeons and Catacombs: The Dark Side Private Half Day Tour
- Popeye Village Admission Ticket with Transport
- Fort Rinella Tour with Transport
- Driving Night Tour of Malta
- Malta Classic Car Museum Admission Ticket
- Maltese Islands History Audio-Visual Show and La Sacra Infermeria Tour
- Full-Day Gozo Island Tour from Valletta
- Full-Day Mosta, Mdina, and Rabat Tour from Valletta