Valletta Walking Tour:
Meet your guide at 10.00hrs at the entrance of Valletta next to the New Parliament Building, Freedom Square. The guide will have the <City Walking Tours> Malta sign.The guide will give a brief introduction to the city and then proceed for a 2 hour tour in Valletta's historic city center. We will walk past Auberges , palaces , churches and visit gardens, which offer stunning views of Malta's Grand Harbour. Apart from the cultural and historical aspect you will also glean interesting tit-bits and behind the scene stories.
Tour will end at St. George's Square, next to the Grandmaster's Palace and the guide will help to orient you and also give you tips as to how is best to continue exploring the city on your own.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Duration: 2 Hrs
Departure Time :
Monday - Wednesday - Friday at 10.00 am until the 14th October 2018 Tuesday - Thursday at 17.00hrs from June -14th October 2018
Departure Details :
Meeting point , In front of the New Parliament building, Freedom Square, at the entrance of Valletta.
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
Discover Valletta, Malta's capital city, a designated UNESCO Heritage Site and European Cultural Capital 2018. Our expert guide will lead this walking tour, past the city's main landmarks including the Barracca Gardens, main squares and characteristic streets. In just two hours you will see and learn about Valletta 's more known buildings and its hidden charms at a comfortable and enjoyable pace. During this walk you will learn how it all began, how the city evolved through the centuries and about the events which shaped Valletta into the city that it is today. Whether you are a first time visitor or you want to delve in deeper, our fully guided tour will not disappoint you.
Know More about this tour
Valletta Walking Tour:
- Included is a 2hr walk with a fully licensed guide by the Malta Tourism Authority.
- Any entrance fees.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult.
You Might Also Like
- Discovering Gozo Full Day Excursion including Train Ride to Cittadella
- Valletta City of the Knights 3.5-Hour Walking Tour
- Malta Shore Excursion: Private tour of Valletta and Mdina
- Round Malta Cruise Full Day Tour
- Blue Grotto and Marsaxlokk Half-Day Tour from Valletta
- Malta Shore Excursion: Private tour of Valletta, Vittoriosa and Hagar Qim Temple
- 'Game of Thrones' Filming Locations Tour in Malta
- Hagar Qim Temple, Limestone Heritage, and Market