OverviewDuring this tour you visit Valletta, Mosta and Mdina by night. The 5D Show is also included in the tour.
- Excellent value for money
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
An enjoyable, interesting and relaxing tour starting with a visit to the capital city Valletta. You will first drive around the city where you will be able to see the fortifications and the way Valletta is magically lit at night. The coach will stop you at the Valletta waterfront for a photo stop and you will then proceed to the Barracca Gardens for a breath taking view of the Grand Harbour. You will then walk to the Malta 5D Show where you will discover the history of Malta in a different and enjoyable way.
After the show, the coach will drive you to Mosta where you will see the Mosta Dome, the third largest unsupported dome in the whole world. The 18th century church became known throughout the country in 1942 when during World War II, a dropped bomb failed to explode thus sparing the lives of around 300 people.
Finally you will visit Mdina, famous as the Silent City since it inspires tranquillity at any time of the day especially during the night. The only way to explore Mdina is on foot. At Mdina, once the capital city of Malta, you will walk through the quaint alleys, narrow streets and you will also see the St. Paul's Cathedral beautifully lit. You will also see the view of the island from the high bastion walls. In Mdina you will have time for a drink or a coffee.
Inclusions for Valletta, Mosta And Mdina Night Tour
- Local taxes
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by coach
- Entrance to Malta 5D Show
Exclusions for Valletta, Mosta And Mdina Night Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.