Valley Of Fire Buggy Tour - Las Vegas
OverviewDrive a buggy on a guided off-road adventure through the dramatic red rock formations of the Valley of Fire. Take a smooth and easy ride through the spectacular desert landscape on an exciting, but safe, half-day adventure not too far from Las Vegas.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- All necessary equipment included
Know More about this tour
The area you'll be riding in on this tour has been featured by numerous magazines as one of the top off-road riding areas in the United States. While you will occasionally encounter Big Horn sheep and other wildlife, the Valley of Fire is world renowned for its beautiful rock formations and red sand (it really is red, not bright brown). If you are a trekkie you will recognize many of the early Star Trek sets. Yes, you can go to the land of Kirk and Spock. However teleporting is out of the question!
All buggies are custom built for the rugged Nevada terrain, and come equipped with roll cages, seatbelts, goggles and helmets for your safety. The buggies are similar to your regular car with a steering wheel, brake pedal, and gas pedal. It's your responsibility to operate the vehicle safely.
Please Note: Single Seat buggy's are not offered on this tour. If you wish to have your own personal buggy, you must purchase a two-seater. The price displayed is a per person rate based on six passengers. Your total tour duration includes hotel pickup and drop-off. Your total ride time is approximately 3.5-4 hours.
Inclusions for Valley Of Fire Buggy Tour
- 3.5 hour guided buggy ride
- All safety gear
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Bottled Water
- Park fee
Exclusions for Valley Of Fire Buggy Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for children aged 3 and under
Drivers must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver's license when accompanied with an adult aged 18 years or over (Photo ID will be required)
Please Note: Single Seat buggys are not offered on this tour. If you wish to have your own personal buggy, you must purchase 2 seats.
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.