Valltordera Castle Dinner With Medieval Live Show & Flamenco Dance - Barcelona
OverviewEnjoy a different and fun evening with a Medieval Live Show and a Festival of Spanish and Flamenco Dance, unique in Catalonia, in an authentic medieval castle with dinner and transportation from Barcelona included. Suitable for all kinds of public 2 shows on the same night Dinner and drinks included Unique medieval show in Catalonia Unique flamenco show with dressage (horses on stage) Transportation included
Know More about this tourThe counts of Valltordera we will welcome you in their immense castle and invite you to enter the great tournament room accompanied by their heralds where you will taste the dinner.
Two shows on the same night with dinner included. More than 20 actors and actresses, 14 knights and 10 horses, Pegaso the winged horse, 9 flamenco dancers, 2 flamenco singers, Edu Vico on guitar, Queta Barceló ballet, 5 dressage horses...
Enjoy battles between knights, a damsel in distress, Vikings, medieval games, dressage horses, and more. Be amazed by Pegasus; the ancestral winged horse unique in Spain. Dance with our orchestra, feel the rhythm of our flamenco dancers and be moved by the songs and the Spanish guitar. Olé!
Inclusions for Valltordera Castle Dinner With Medieval Live Show & Flamenco Dance
- Entrance fees
- Live entertainment: 2 shows
- Round-trip shared transfer from/to Barcelona
Exclusions for Valltordera Castle Dinner With Medieval Live Show & Flamenco Dance
- Tips (optional)
- Other beverages apart from dinner offered
- Hotel pick up
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian (other languages upon request)
Special menus: vegans, celiacs, etc. (on request)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Sagrada Familia Express Private Guided Tour
- Barcelona Private Transfer from Cruise Terminal to Airport
- Girona and Costa Brava Private Day Trip from Barcelona
- Montserrat Tour from Barcelona Including Lunch and Wine Tasting in Oller del Mas
- Barcelona Bike Tour
- Barcelona Shore Excursion: Skip the Line Sagrada Familia, Park Guell and La Pedrera