OverviewCome explore the beautiful UNESCO World Heritage Site of Cerro Alegre and Cerro Concepción. Learn about the history, culture, gastronomy and street art of Valparaíso on this private tour. See the natural amphitheater of hills facing the Pacific Ocean and century old palace.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourBegin your private walking tour in the historic port district of Valparaiso. See palaces built for the wealthy merchants from Valparaiso's colorful past as one of the richest cities in the world. Learn about the architectural and culture of the golden era, during the city's rein as the most important ports in South America. Discuss how the city went into decline following the opening of the Panama Canal. See how the city has reinvented itself as Chile's cultural and gastronomic capital. Ride a funicular up the winding streets of the Hills of Valparaiso, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Stop along the route to sample an alfajor cookie.
Inclusions for Valparaíso Private Walking Tour
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Private tour
Exclusions for Valparaíso Private Walking Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Escape Santiago Horseback Ride With Barbecue In The Hills
- Private Maipo Valley 'Concha Y Toro' Wine Tour From Valparaiso
- Private City Tour Of Valparaíso And Viña Del Mar
- Private Tour: Viña Del Mar And Valparaiso City Sightseeing
- Valparaiso Or Viña Del Mar Transfer To Santiago
- Valparaiso City Tour Including Funiculars And Trolley Bus Rides
- Private Tour: Isla Negra Including Museum From Valparaiso
- Valparaíso To Santiago: One-Way Or Round-Trip Private Transfer
- Half-Day Chilean Pacific Coast Tour: Viña Del Mar, Reñaca And Concón