Valparaiso And Viña Del Mar Tour With Wine Tasting At Bodegas RE From Santiago
OverviewOnly 120 km northwest of Santiago, visit beautiful Casablanca valley on this 1-day, small group wine tour. Learn about local wines as you taste them, then enjoy lunch in Via del Mar right on the coast of the Pacific Ocean.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Instant Confirmation
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourYour day begins with pickup at your hotel at 8:00am approx in Santiago.
Let us take the highway 68 to the northwest. It will take us 120 km to arrive to the first city Via del Mar. Here we will make the important stops and have a walk through the shore. This is considered a very visited and tourist city of the 5th region of our country. Also where one of the most importante music festival is done every year in the month of febuary. Lets stop for lunch we can offer the best sightseing of the pacif coast and local meals as seafood and other options. This stop will be an excellent pause in our trip. Lets continue and get to know one of the most important cities of chile and its history Valparaiso. Considered once as the Jewel of The Pacific. Its colorfull and steap streets will Facinate us all the time. Evry corner of this city will amaze us . After visiting both cities we head back to Santiago taking once again the highway 68. On the way we will make a stop at Casablanca Valley. Where we can offer a wine tasting included and the best view we can offer. All this so we can cheers for the day and for Chile. The day is over and head back to santiago.
Inclusions for Valparaiso And Viña Del Mar Tour With Wine Tasting At Bodegas RE From Santiago
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Wine tasting at Indomita Vineyard
Exclusions for Valparaiso And Viña Del Mar Tour With Wine Tasting At Bodegas RE From Santiago
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operated by a multi-lingual guide
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Pick up time will be confirmed 1 day before and by email
It is requiered to mention if laugauge can be taken on the tour in special requierments in the moment of booking the tour
Wine tasting ocurres on the way back to Santiago.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Concha y Toro Traditional Wine Tour from Santiago
- Full Moon Stand Up Paddle Board Tour from Santiago
- Private Day Tour to Concon, Vina del Mar and Valparaiso Including Small-Group Surfing Lesson
- Santiago Airport Shared Arrival Transfer
- Portillo and Inca Lagoon Day Trip from Santiago
- Colchagua Wine Route Tour from Santiago